Thurles Public Realm Enhancement
This project consisted of a significant public realm contract at Liberty Square, Thurles, on behalf of Tipperary County Council. The works involved the construction of a new off-street surface carpark and the subsequent enhancement of the existing main town square with high quality granite & limestone paved surface. Works include re-configuration of existing carriageway, earthworks, footways and shared accesses as well as associated drainage, ducting and other ancillary works.
The scope of the works included:
- Site Clearance;
- Kerbs, Footways and Paved Areas;
- Road Lighting Columns and Brackets;
- Electrical Work for Road Lighting Columns and Brackets;
- Brickwork, Blockwork and Stonework;
- Landscaping; and
- Connection to existing water main.