Site Manager (Residential)
David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd is a family-owned business, providing a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have a number of exciting roles available in a variety of locations.
Finishing Foreman / Site Manager with house construction experience, required for a well-established and growing civil engineering and construction company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. The initial project is based in Carlow Town.
- Hold a Construction related Trade Qualification/Degree or possess relevant experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in house construction and a minimum of 3 years in a Finishing Foreman/Site Manager role.
- Strong technical ability with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead the project and various trades.
- Maintaining health and safety standards on site.
- Day-to-day management and coordination of the site.
- Maintaining daily site records.
- Understanding of BCAR requirements, and arranging certification and compliance documentation (guidance provided if necessary).
- Liaise with the commercial team in relation to progress and programme.
- Work closely with our management team in a professional and friendly work environment.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary and package.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org