Setting Out Engineer
Experienced Setting Out Engineer required for a well-established and growing Civil Engineering Company in Leinster.
Over 35 years in business, we work as Main Contractor for Irish Water, ESB Networks, Local Authorities & Construction Groundworks.
- Degree/Diploma (or relevant experience)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on site setting out.
- Proficient in the use of setting out equipment, GPS, robotic total station & levelling Equipment.
- Reasonably proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
- Setting out and checking as the work progresses.
- Carry out As Built Surveys
- Assist in drafting As Built drawings and Traffic Management Plans
The following benefits may be offered:
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Company Pension
- On-site parking
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an established industry leader
- Competitive Salary & Package
Leinster Region and will work closely with our Management Team in a professional and friendly work environment.