David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd is a family-owned business, providing a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have a number of exciting roles available in a variety of locations.
Experienced Groundworkers required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with an excellent package for the right candidates.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in groundworks, roads, water, wastewater, ESB and utilities.
- Crew Leaders for 2 to 6 person Crews.
- Finishing and reinstaters.
- Pipe layers.
- Traffic management operatives with valid 3 day SLG card.
- 180º and 360º Excavator Operators. Truck License would be an advantage.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader
- Excellent salary & package
- Training and courses will be provided.
Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford
Apply via link above