David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd is a family-owned business, providing a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have a number of exciting roles available in a variety of locations.
Accounts Payable required for a well-established and growing civil engineering and construction company, based in Castledermot, Co. Kildare. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate.
- Strong background in accounts and admin duties, with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A relevant qualification in accounts, finance, business administration or related field would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Revenue Online System (ROS) and C&E.
- Ability to respond quickly, decisively, and professionally to changing requirements.
- A desire to continually learn and improve.
- Proficient in MS Office packages with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Big Red Cloud Accounts software would be an advantage.
- Creditor accounts reconciliation.
- Input of Revenue returns on ROS.
- Prepare weekly/monthly operational reports and support various month end procedures as directed.
- Post purchase invoices, credit notes and supplier payments on accounts system (BRC).
- Assist in preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Corresponding with suppliers in response to enquiries and with other departments within the organisation to resolve queries.
- To assist with housekeeping duties such as filing, archiving and preparation of documents to ensure Tax and/or Statutory compliance.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
- Exceptional opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary Provided.
Based at our head office, in Castledermot, Co. Kildare, you will work directly with our Financial Director and accounts department team consisting of 3 other members of staff, in a professional and friendly work environment.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org