Civils Site Agent
Civils Site Agent with utilities and groundworks experience, required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company in Leinster. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in groundworks, roads, water, wastewater, ESB and utilities.
- Management of resources.
- Maintaining HSQE standards and compliance.
- Documenting daily and weekly site records.
- Assisting the commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- Site visits to obtain project scope and requirements.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader
- Excellent salary & package
Leinster and Southeast Regions: Meath, Laois, Offaly, Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Wicklow, Waterford and Tipperary.