Civils Site Foreman
David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd is a family-owned business, providing a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have a number of exciting roles available in a variety of locations. If you are looking to progress your career with a recognised industry leader, please apply today or contact our recruitment team.
Civils Foreman with civil engineering experience required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and proven track record as a foreman on civil engineering projects including groundworks, roads, ESB and utilities.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Supervision of site personnel.
- Scheduling of all resources to meet programme.
- Maintain daily and weekly site records.
- Work in conjunction with the management team.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary & package.
- Training and courses will be provided.
Leinster and Southeast Regions: Meath, Laois, Offaly, Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Wicklow, Waterford and Tipperary.