Civils Foreman with civil engineering experience required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and proven track record as a foreman on civil engineering projects including groundworks, roads, water, wastewater, ESB and utilities.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Supervision of site personnel.
- Scheduling of all resources to meet programme.
- Maintain daily and weekly site records.
- Work in conjunction with the management team.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary & package.
- Training and courses will be provided.
Leinster and Southeast Regions: Meath, Laois, Offaly, Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Wicklow, Waterford and Tipperary.