David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd is a family-owned business, providing a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have several exciting roles available in a variety of locations.
Project Engineer required to work on Frameworks being delivered in the Southeast Region, on behalf of Uisce Éireann, formally Irish Water. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. If you are looking to progress your career with a recognised industry leader, please apply today with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 16-132-PE.
- Hold a civil engineering or related qualification or possess relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at Project Engineer level.
- Strong technical ability along with proficient problem-solving skills.
- Previous exposure to commercial elements will be essential.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assist the engineering and commercial teams throughout the life cycle of works.
- Progress reporting, costing and valuations.
- Maintaining detailed records.
- Identifying change and following the change control process.
- Retain a proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other difficulties that may arise.
- Maintain key relationships with all customers, stakeholders, site teams, support departments and clients.
- Excellent salary and package
The role will be based in our Head Office in Castledermot, Co. Kildare, working closely with our management team in a professional and friendly work environment.