David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd has the in-house capability to provide a wide range of design services to supplement the turn-key contract services we can offer to our clients.
We routinely include design services to complement our construction operations on many of our utilities framework contracts and specialist works, adding value and enhancing the client requirements. These include:
- Civil Engineering and Building Design, particularly for water and wastewater infrastructural developments
- Detailed Traffic & Pedestrian Management Design
- Trenchless Technologies Design
- Temporary Works Design
- Road Opening Licence and Closure applications
- Construction and As-Built Drawings
- Archaeological & Ecology Screening and Assessment
We also retain strategic partnering arrangements with some of Ireland’s most prominent civil engineering design consultancies, whose sectoral expertise we engage on our traditional Design & Build capital contracts. Our combined design capability offers lean, efficient, and practical, design and value engineering solutions to the most complex engineering challenges. Such combined design collaborations are typically adopted for a range of major infrastructural upgrade works that we undertake for clients such as Irish Water and ESB Networks.